We (“Cropleys” “we,” or “our”) respect the rights of copyright owners to control the uses of their intellectual property and require users of our websites and services to do the same. It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the applicable intellectual property laws. Responses may include removing or disabling access to the material.
If you have an intellectual property rights-related complaint about material posted on the website, you may contact us using the information below.
ATTN: Legal Department (Copyright Notification)
Any notice alleging that materials hosted by or distributed through the website infringe intellectual property rights must include the following information:
· an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other right being infringed;
· a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
· a description of the material that you claim is infringing and where it is located on the Website;
· your address, telephone number, and email address;
· a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the materials on the Service of which you are complaining is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
· a statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and that, under penalty of perjury, you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and desire to offer a platform that contains no content that violates those rights. We require that information submitted by you be accurate, lawful, and not in violation of the rights of third parties.
If you wish to report a violation of Site or Service Policies, have any questions, or need assistance, please contact our Customer Service at below email address: